Mission Statement
Dear Parents, Caregivers and Educators,

EZTales.com was born out of a nagging question we kept asking ourselves: How is it that, with the billions of dollars spent on grants for literacy and reading programs in the past 20 years, a stunning 40 percent of America's 4th graders continue to read below the basic level on national reading assessments? How is that possible? Why isn't it working?

Most reading programs have failed kids miserably. They've failed to give kids the confidence and tools they'll need to be able to read by the time they're 8 or 9 years old -- and when that happens many kids are lost for life. They cannot recover.

We think there's a new, more efficient way to get kids to read. They've got to want to read! All we have is that 2 % percent of early childhood -- a very small percentage of a child's lifetime -- to give them reading skills that will impact the remaining 98% of their lives!

We think the answer lies in:
  • Early childhood intervention
  • Helping parents understand the critical role they play as their child's first teacher
  • Engagement
  • Interactivity
  • Make learning to read fun
  • Our books are created by educators but not for educators and parents; they're created for kids. Make your decision to use our books based not on how you learned to read, but on how your kids tell you they want to learn to read.
Take 5 minutes a day... let your children experience our books. They will want you to read with them and to them because our books make reading a whole new adventure in storytelling in a digital format that excites children.

Kids that do well on SATs and ACTs do so not because of IQ, curriculum studied or income level. It's because they read for pleasure!