The Greatest Nursery Rhyme NEVER Told!
EZTales.com Will Animate Nursery Rhymes Written By Kids!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
CLICK HERE to submit your Nursery Rhyme!
Share this page:
All children, ages 5-12, (Pre-School through Elementary School) are invited to write their very own Nursery Rhyme for publication on EZTales.com.
www.eztales.com is an award winning interactive website that helps kids discover the joys of learning to read with over 1,000 animated books, story songs, games and puzzles that come to animated life. Schools, classrooms, libraries and parents at home agree…learning to read can be fun! In addition, EZTales has over 500 Android Apps available for children between the ages of three and eight years old.
www.nabitablet.com/nabi2 is a powerful, full-featured Android tablet that is as fast and smooth as your tablet, but made just for them. They will experience console-quality HD games, top billboard music, and hundreds of hours of their favorite movies and TV shows. They will have fun learning with Wings Learning System™ - the most advanced, tablet-based adaptive learning system for mastering skill-sets and building confidence. And because it was made just for children, they will be able to personalize their nabi 2™ with a variety of fun accessories – from different colored bumpers to KINABIs to frames.
Every story submitted will be published for all to read. The Grand Prize winning stories will be produced as an animated Nursery Rhyme that literally comes to life. And best of all, it is absolutely FREE for everyone! No subscription is necessary to enter the contest.
CONTEST WINNERS & PRIZES
THERE WILL BE 4 GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: 2 WILL BE CHOSEN FROM HOME SUBMSSIONS AND 2 WILL BE CHOSEN FROM SCHOOL OR LIBRARY SUBMISSIONS.
KIDS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 5-12, PRE-SCHOOLS, ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS AND LIBRARY READING GROUPS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 5-12 ARE ELEIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
OUR FACEBOOK FANS AND OUR PANEL OF JUDGES WILL CHOOSE THE WINNERS. GRAND PRIZE WINNING STORIES WILL BE PROFESSIONALLY PRODUCED AS FULLY ANIMATED BOOKS AND APPS COMPLETE WITH ILLUSTRATIONS, ANIMATION, VOICE OVER, MUSIC, SOUND EFFECTS AND WORD HIGHLIGHTING. IN ADDITION, EACH GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A NABI 2™ TABLET (1 TABLET PER CLASSROOM OR LIBRARY AND 1 TABELT PER HOME) AND FREE ACCESS TO EZTALES.COM FOR ONE YEAR. THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED NO LATER THAN JULY 1st, 2014.
Individuals, Classrooms & Library Groups Are Eligible To Submit An Original Nursery Rhyme.
Link To Us!
Click the banner below to find banners you can use on your own website or blog:
NO PURCHASE, SUBSCRIPTION, OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- TITLE SPONSOR: EZTales.com, 10924 Grant Road #225, Houston, Texas 77070 (http://www.eztales.com/nurseryrhymes).
- RESPONSIBILITY: All legal responsibilities of a contestant under these official rules will be assumed by the contestant’s teacher, educator, librarian, parent or legal guardian.
- NURSERY RHYME STORY RULES:
- Every original Nursery Rhyme submitted must be accompanied by the title of your favorite Nursery Rhyme and a short explanation (up to 500 characters) as to why it is your favorite. Without a favorite Nursery Rhyme included, yours will be rejected. The teacher, educator, librarian, parent, legal guardian, child or any combination of the above can write this portion. This requirement will have no bearing or influence on contest winners but must be included.
- Your Nursery Rhyme can be up to 5 pages in length with a maximum of 500 characters per page and include one original illustration for each page. Nursery Rhymes will also be accepted without illustrations.
- Every approved story submitted will be published online in text form. We ask that the teacher, educator, librarian, parent or legal guardian ensure that punctuation and spelling are correct prior to submission. EZTales.com reserves the right to not accept any story based on official rules non-compliance, spelling, punctuation, or inappropriate content and or illustrations. Stories may be resubmitted once corrected.
- LIMITATIONS: Entries must be the original work of the contestant(s), must not infringe upon third-party rights, nor previously have won awards, nor have been previously published. Open only to children ages 5-12, Pre-Schools, Elementary Schools or Library Reading Groups ages 5-12 years old. Employees of EZTales.com or its parent and affiliated companies are ineligible. EZTales.com is not responsible for entries from persons older than 12 years of age, or for inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, stolen, lost, illegible, or late entries, each of which will be disqualified. Original Nursery Rhymes may be written by individual authors or in collaboration with friends, classmates and library groups. But all participants must be 12 years of age or younger. Illustrations may be drawn by individuals or in collaboration with friends, classmates and library groups but all participants must be 12 years of age or younger. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- PRIZES: Grand Prize Winners: Publication of the winning entries as a read-aloud animated book will be posted on EZTales.com and notification sent to the winners via email. In addition, the Grand Prize winners will be awarded free access to EZTales.com for one year beginning on date of announced winners. Winners of the nabi2™ Children’s Tablet will also be notified via email and arrangements will be made to ship their tablets. EZTales.com accepts no liabilities for the operation and or malfunction of the nabi2™ Children’s Tablet.
- PROCEDURES: Contest begins on April 1st, 2014, and ends at midnight on May 31st, 2014.
The Grand Prize winners will be chosen by EZTales.com and their website staff, their audience, and their Facebook fans. The Grand Prize winners will be announced on EZTales.com within 30 days of the end of the contest. (July 1st, 2014) The four Grand Prize-winning books will be animated by September 15th, 2014. The four nabi2™ tablets will be mailed to the grand prize winners no later than 30 days (August 1st, 2014) of choosing the Grand Prize winners.
- CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest, each contestant agrees that:  Teacher, educator, librarian, parent, or legal guardian of contestants will be bound by the Rules issued by EZTales.com and any sponsor(s) decisions including nabi2™;  The Entry will not be returned;  Neither EZTales.com nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, sponsors or representatives are responsible for claims, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss, or misdirection of any prize or participation in this Contest or in any activity related thereto.
- NURSERY RHYME SUBMISSIONS: By submitting a Nursery Rhyme, each contestant irrevocably assigns and transfers its rights to EZTales.com for their Nursery Rhyme and or all Illustrations including and without limitation to all copyrights. Additionally, each Nursery Rhyme contestants grants to EZTales.com and assigns the right to publish, animate, use, adapt, edit, and/or modify such Nursery Rhyme or Prize-Winning Entry in any way for all platforms and media, without limitation, and without consideration to contestant.
- ENTRY: Contestants must submit their story on the story submission page which can be found at this link.